We are delighted to announce that your child has been successful in gaining a place in a BPM Crew.
If you do not wish to accept your place in one of this years crews, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give your place to someone on the reserve list.
We are really looking forward to another incredible year competing. We have a few policies in place to ensure that we can all continue to grow and develop as a BPM force to be reckoned with.
Please see below and fill out the form to accept your child/children’s place in crew and agree to the below terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) We take our crew commitment very seriously. We have our students’ best interest at heart and to make sure that we are training and performing at our best level, we do demand an intense amount of dedication. Unfortunately, if this commitment isn’t shown, it can lead to a child’s removal from crew.
1a) Whilst we completely support students attending other dance schools or dance classes, this should never interfere with a BPM rehearsal, competition or event. By signing up to crews you acknowledge your commitment to BPM and your team members are a priority. Students who choose another dance school event over BPM will be asked to leave.
4) All students will automatically be on a probationary period from September until December. During this period, all crew members must attend every class and competition, unless there are exceptional circumstances which can be discussed in advance. Failure to attend all classes could result in students being asked to leave crew.
5) During the probationary period, students are expected to be practicing the crew routines they have learnt at home and come back to class knowing them.
7) Extra training sessions for competitions may pop up during the competing year. We cannot predict when these will be but in the past have been in school holidays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
1) You agree to pay a contribution fee to the cost of the crew costume & shoes of £48 and will be required to look after the costume and keep in pristine condition. Once you have accepted your place, an invoice will be sent out immediately that needs to be paid in order to confirm your place in crew. This fee is non-refundable.
2) This costume is under no circumstances to be worn for anything other that crew events, this includes duos and activities outside of BPM. The costume remains property of BPM Dance Academy and is to be returned at the end of the competitive year in July.
3) Any costumes lost or damaged will have to be paid for at the current retail price.
4) Crew class fees are billed at £7.20 for a 1 hour class.
5) All competition ticket money must be paid in cash the week of the competition. We hand this cash directly to the promoter. Any tickets ordered must be paid for.
Extra Training & Competition Dates 2023/24
Soar South East – Crawley – 8th October 2023
Winter Wonder Jam Dance Weekend – Dorest – 10th,11th & 12th November 2023
BDO Worlds – Crawley – 9th & 10th December 2023 TBC
Show Rehearsal – Thursday 14th & Friday 15th December PM
BPM Christmas Show – Saturday 16th December
2024 Competitions will be announced as soon as we hear from the promoter.
BPM Crew Updates – Whatsapp